Slicing rtvik nonsense into seven piecesHanuman das
Today, another devotee from Croatia sent me some rtvik nonsense and claimed that this sounded logical to him. I first asked him if he is naturally stupid or he took some training. After he confirmed that he is naturally stupid, I sliced his rtviks arguments into non-existence.
1.Srila Prabhupadas transcendental books are non-different than himself. They appear before the external senses of a fortunate conditioned soul, who was wandering aimlessly throughout the universe and plant the seed of devotional service in his heart (Bhakti lata bija) THUS HE IS THE INITIATOR.
Not true, the fact that acarya is not different from his books doesn’t mean that we can take initiation from him if he is no longer present on the planet. For example, Srila Prabhupada writes:
This book, Nectar of Devotion, Bhakti-rasāmṛta-sindhu, if you read regularly, try to understand, this means you are associating with Śrīla Rūpa Gosvāmī directly. And if you act accordingly, then you are serving their lotus feet. Tāṅdera caraṇa-sevi-bhakta-sane vāsa. And unless you are associated with devotees, you will not be able to understand the import of the writings of Śrīla Rūpa Gosvāmī. (Nectar of Devotion Date: Oct. 20, 1972 Location: Vṛndāvana)
According to rtvik nonsense, according to this verse, we can take initiation from Rupa Goswami, because as Srila Prabhupada explains, reading Rupa Goswami’s books means we are associating with him. Still, Srila Prabhupada didn’t take initiation from Rupa Goswami, but he took initiation from physically present Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati.
2. Srila Prabhupadas transcendental books are his loud chanting of the holy name. Such loud chanting is giving the people of the world Harinama diksa (T.L.C. Chapter 18). THUS HE IS THE INITIATOR
If Srila Prabhupada really wanted to be THE INITIATOR, he could have said so. Srila Prabhupada could write: “I will continue to initiate disciples after I leave this planet”. But Srila Prabhupada never wrote in any of his books, lectures or letters that he will continue to initiate people after he dies. On the contrary, he writes that all his disciples can initiate disciples after he leaves his body:
Every student is expected to become Acarya. Acarya means one who knows the scriptural injunctions and follows them practically in life, and teaches them to his disciples. …Keep trained up very rigidly and then you are bona fide Guru, and you can accept disciples on the same principle. But as a matter of etiquette it is the custom that during the lifetime of your Spiritual Master you bring the prospective disciples to him, and in his absence or disappearance you can accept disciples without any limitation. This is the law of disciplic succession. I want to see my disciples become bona fide Spiritual Master and spread Krishna consciousness very widely, that will make me and Krishna very happy. (Letter to Tusta Krsna, 2 Dec. 1975)
3. Srila Prabhupadas transcendental books contain the nectarine words from his lotus mouth. Such words penetrate the hearts of the fallen souls, injecting transcendental knowledge, which alone can deliver them from material existence. This is the purpose of initiation. “The spiritual master initiates the disciple to deliver him.” (C.C. Mad., 1.218) THUS HE IS THE INITIATOR.
Yes, Srila Prabhupada was injecting transcendental knowledge. Srila Prabhupada was not injecting new-age Christian nonsense, such as rtvik nonsense. Therefore, nowhere in his books Srila Prabhupada mentioned that one can become initiated unless spiritual master willingly accept a disciple.
Moreover, in all Srila Prabhupada’s books, and whole vedic literature, we don’t find a single example that somebody received initiation from somebody who is no longer physically present.
And Srila Prabhupada never said that such a thing is possible, and especially he never said that he will initiate disciples when he leaves.
So, although rtviks claim that Srila Prabhupada injected transcendental knowledge, still rtviks don’t accept that knowledge, rather, they are trying to inject nonsense which Srila Prabhupada never supported.
4. Srila Prabhupadas transcendental books are non-different than himself, thus they give the conditioned souls his direct association (sadhu sanga). By such association they receive a process of spiritual activities (Bhajana kriya) (B.G. lec., 2-58-59, N.Y. 27th April, 1966). THUS HE IS THE INITIATOR.
Since this so called “quote” doesn’t contain actual words of Srila Prabhupada, I will consider it useless.
5. Srila Prabhupadas transcendental books transmit transcendental knowledge which vanquish all material contamination caused by our previous sinful activities and thus bring us to pure love of God, where we can directly worship Krsna. This perfectly corresponds with sastric definitions of diksa. (C.C. Mad. lila, 15-108, 9-61, 4-111). THUS HE IS THE INITIATOR
Throughout the history of the universe, there were always books which transmit transcendental knowledge, but never did we see that somebody takes initiation from person who is not physically present on the planet. Only retarded rtviks think this is logical.
Srila Prabhupada was reading many books by the previous acarya, especially Vishvanatha das Thakur, but Srila Prabhupada didn’t take diksa from Vishvanatha das Thakura, rather he took initiation from Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati, who was physically present.
Srila Prabhupada always inspired us to follow previous acaryas. But Rtvik idea is that we should reject previous acaryas and do something Srila Prabhupada never told us to do. So, rtivks are nothing more than retarded Christians. They will lose shelter of Srila Prabhupada and become Christians in the next life, that is proper punishment for trying to destroy Srila Prabhupada’s legacy.
6. Srila Prabhupadas transcendental books contain his instructions about chanting the holy name. If we accept such instruction and follow them, he is with us as the initiator. (S.P.L. Letter to Tamal Krsna, 19th September 1968) THUS HE IS THE INITIATOR
Letter written to Tamala Krishna, on 19th September 1968 doesn’t exist. Srila Prabhupada wrote only one letter on that day, and that letter was to Hamsadutta. THUS RTVIKS ARE RETARDED
7. Srila Prabhupada in the form of his books (instructions) is taking everyone back to home, back to Godhead. This is the purpose of initiating a disciple, to deliver him.”The spiritual master initiates the disciple to deliver him” (C.C. Mad, 1.218) THUS HE IS THE INITIATOR
Interestingly, Srila Prabhupada is taking everyone back home through his books, but those books also require us to take initiation from a physically present spiritual master. Thus, rtviks will not go back to Godhead, because they are twisting Srila Prabhupada’s teachings, they are trying to convert bonafide sampradaya into Christian nonsense.
Also, always important to watch my reverse rtvik tattva: