Touchy-touchy sannyasi bans chastity bookHanuman das
And now story about sannyasis touching women, and of course, we don’t even have to mention it, having cute female secretaries.
Date is April 11, 2016, GBC body decided to ban Bhakti Vikasa Swami’s book “Masters or mothers” because in this book, there are too many quotes of Srila Prabhupada. More specifically:
- 130 quotes taken directly from Srila Prabhupada’s books,
- 88 quotes from Prabhupada’s lectures, conversations and letters,
- 50+ quotes from books by other SP disciples.
Ok, but book needs to be banned somehow, because Srila Prabhupada said over 1000 times in his works that women should be chaste and shy, and Bhakti Vikasa Swami dared to conclude from all these quotes that women should be chaste and shy. I don’t understand how Bhakti Vikasa Swami dared to make such a conclusion?
Well, you might ask, what is the problem if women are chaste and shy, we could have quite a peaceful society that way. Well, there are major repercussions if we admit that women should be chaste and shy:
- If you are chaste and shy, then you can’t be traveling preacher who is sitting on elevated seat and preaching to men (like Urmila “prabhu”).
- You can’t be shy GBC, because that is leadership position, and you can’t chastely discuss with other men (like “Malati” prabhu).
- You can’t be temple president and manage brahmacaries like many female temple president in USA are doing.
All this nonsense started happening after Srila Prabhupada left, and all this nonsense was addressed in this book, “Masters and mothers”.
If leaders of this movement are sannyasis with girlfriends, then all others will naturally follow them and also free mix with pretty girls.
So, who will be selected to deliver the sad news to Bhakti Vikasa Swami that his book is banned. Somebody who would be powerful enough.
Well, the most powerful sannyasi in ISKCON is “touchy touchy” sannyasi Bhakti Caru Swami. He is also GBC Executive committee chairman, or, in other words, the CEO of ISKCON.
Here is a photo of his touchy-touchy experiment. Experiment was so successful that it ended up in Indian Back to Godhead:
If you are a sannyasi who likes to perform touchy-touchy experiments, then of course, Bhakti Vikasa Swami’s book is “troublesome”.
As “Masters or mothers” book is sold more and more, question arises, will any sannyasi ever be able to afford cute female unmarried secretary? This is all service related, of course.
Here is a wonderful sannyasi secretary biography from mayapuristitute.com, which we obtained through historical website called archive.org.
I mean, she is really pretty. Bhakti Charu Swami tested her service abilities before she obtained real husband.
I can understand western sannyasis who are into girlfriends and female secretaries, like Sacinandana baba but India is still supposed to be a place of culture, so this kind of behavior brings bad image to ISKCON. But instead of taking care of their deviant behavior, touchy-touchy sannyasis are more worried about Bhakti Vikasa Swami’s book. I find that, you know, hypocritical.
If you attack books which follow Srila Prabhupada’s line of thought, then terrible things can happen. For example, Hanuman das, guardian dog of Prabhupada’s legacy can sniff you out, and if he detects female secretaries smell, you will end up on his website, then, next morning 1000 devotees will visit his website, and number of your aspiring disciples will start to shrink. And your existing disciples will start to develop doubts.
Hanuman’s jedi trick: After reading this article, you will share this most exciting story with all your friends who are above the sheep level. You will develop taste, you will learn how recognize the smell of justice. You will not take initiation from touchy-touchy sannyasis with cute female secretaries who are engaged in banning bonafide books.
There is nothing more cool than reading a banned book, other now while book is still banned in USA, UK and in majority of brothels: http://bvks.com/books/mothers_masters/
- Touchy, touchy article: http://www.backtogodhead.in/iskcon-ujjain-a-new-temple-in-an-ancient-holy-place-by-sitarama-dasa/
- Touchy touch sannyasi tries to ban “no touchy book”: https://bvks.com/reader/wmm/harmonizing_our_preaching_efforts/
- Sweet, sweet secretary biography: https://web.archive.org/web/20160501072631/http://mayapurinstitute.org/en/about/teachers/hg-radha-sundari-devi-dasi
- We thank this website for the initial lead: https://vediciskcon.wordpress.com/2017/04/18/bhakti-caru-swamis-young-single-female-secretary-what-2/