Murder – ultimate form of forgivenessHanuman das
Today, when I saw how Radhanath Swami ignored calls for justice by his female disciple, I decided to link here and comment a chapter of unpublished book about Kirtanananda Swami called “Gold, guns and God” by Henry Doktorski.
I checked validity of this PDF file with disciple of Srila Prabhupada and few other devotees who are in direct contact with author if this book. I also did additional research myself about Herny Doktorski, and his position on New Vrindavan. I concluded the following.
- Henry Doktorski indeed wrote this chapter.
- He is disciple of Kirtanananda, his wikipage: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Doktorski
- Henry Doktorski initiation and spiritual name: He accepted initiation on March 13, 1979 from Kirtanananda Swami Bhaktipada (b. 1937), the ISKCON guru and founder of New Vrindaban, and was awarded the Sanskrit name “Hrishikesh dasa”.
- Henry Doktorski is mentioned in The Telegraph as Kirtanananda’s biographer: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/india/8849660/Disgraced-former-leader-of-US-Hare-Krishna-community-dies-at-74.html
- Henry Doktorski is also mentioned on Kirtanananda’s wikipedia page: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kirtanananda_Swami
- On his web page, Henry Doktorski is running a section dedicated to New Vrindavan: http://henrydoktorski.com/newvrindaban.html
- This book is also announced on Sampradaya sun: http://www.harekrsna.com/sun/news/01-13/news4662.htm
Before you start reading about Murder of Sulocana das, please first watch a short video about endless forgiveness:
Ok, who fogives who? People who whacked Sulocana definitely didn’t forgive him.
US government didn’t forgive the killer, he is still in jail.
Was Radhanath Swami involved and should we forgive him, read the PDF and decide for yourself.
Book “Gold, guns and God” – chapter “Murder of Sulocana”
!!! Warning !!! graphic content – Contains photo of murder scene
DOWNLOAD CHAPTER HERE: https://poskcon.files.wordpress.com/2017/04/the-murder-of-sulocana.pdf
Documentary about the case:
All glories to the hero who dared to speak up
- More details: http://www.harekrsna.org/pada/ks/sulocana-murder.htm