Entering phase 2Hanuman das
I have spend significant amount of time in the last few years developing this website. My goal was bring Srila Prabhupada’s movement back on the right track. Basic problem with the movement is that cheaters are glorified as pure devotees.
The system how this website was working up until now is that I would receive tips from people who mostly wanted to remain anonymous and I would publish article around this info.
We have gathered significant support and popularity in the last two years using this system. This website has become a vent for people to channel their grievances.
However, you can’t make a revolution by being anonymous. People who wanted to remain anonymous never changed anything.
So, it is time to go public, and therefore we are introducing two important changes today:
- Public authors
- Public support
From now on, we will publish only article where devotees agree for their names to be published. No more spies. If you want to express your grievance with something in ISKCON, your real name will be mentioned in the article.
In case we want to continue publishing anonymous reports, we will need at least 108 ISKCON members to publicly stand behind my website, using their name and city from which they are from. If we gather 108 supporters, we will continue to accept anonymous contributions.
Sri Krishna is running this universe with a perfect sense of justice. Justice is implement through the law of karma. If 100% of ISKCON members want to live pleasantly without exposing any deviations, then they didn’t deserve the truth. We will get truth if we are willing to fight for truth. At least 1% of ISKCON members should be willing to fight for truth. If nobody is willing to fight for truth, then truth will remain hidden in a society which was established to preach about Absolute Truth.
If everybody is ok to stay silent, if everybody is ok with letting sannyasis with girlfriends go unchallenged, then let us remain society of cheaters and cheated.
In my current estimation, this will remain the last article on my website. For all of you who enjoyed visiting my website anonymously, the fun is over.
Supporters of Lasting impression website
I, the undersigned, support the Lasting Impression website, because I believe that every ISKCON member should be informed about potential deviations from Srila Prabhupada’s teachings. Every ISKCON member should be allowed to express his stance on philosophical issues based on Srila Prabhupada’s books. ISKCON gurus and leaders must prove their purity by everyday behaviour, they are not automatically saintly just because they are member of a board or because they are on the “guru list”.
- Hanuman das, Croatia
- Mahapurusa das, Vrindavan (I am full of faults but I want ISKCON to be pure as per Prabhupada’s unchanged instructions)
- Anandapurna dasa, Ukraine, Donetsk
- Gadai das ACBSP, New York
- Jaya Madhava das ACBSP, Moscow
- Raimond van Mastbergen, Netherlands
- Rasika Rai das, South Africa
- Pranjul Yadav, New Delhi, India
- Radheshyam dasi, Hawaii
- Lila Kirtana das, Toronto, Canada
- Kumar Aditya Namdeo, Madhya Pradesh, India
- Hari Prasad das, Hyderabad, India
- Jignesh Teji, London, UK
- Acintya Govinda dasa, Australia
- Siva Shankar, Vrindavan, India
- Kirill Che, Saint Petersburg, Russia
- Nilesh Prajapati, Gujarat, India
- Chaitanyahriday Dasa, Chandigarh, India
- Joseph Duran, California, USA
- Neela Madhava das, Texas, USA
- Karl Galgana Schimkowski, Germany
- Dasaratha Suta das ACBSP, Alachua, USA
- Bhaktin Alice Aloha, Helskinki, Finland
- Garuda das, UK
- AAshish Patil, Mumbai, India
- Madhusudana das, Moscow, Russia
- Shakti Pati das, India
- Jane Eyre, Spain
- Cinthya Loo, Peru
- Jagadananda das ACBSP, France
- John Connor, Ireland
- Agustín Chávez Cruz, Mexico
- Arnoldas Zdanevicius, Lithuania
- Fay Box, Wisconsin, USA
- Makhana Cora das, USA
- Natalja Vyborova, Lithuania
- Saurabh Bishnoi, India
- Bhakta das ACBSP, Thailand
- Laksminath das, France
- Pradip Marek, Australia
- Ryan Hazlett, USA
- Ralph Cardwell, Tasmania
As I said, please contact me over email or facebook if you want to be put on this list, unless this list gets filled up, we can’t go any further.
I want to thank you all the visitors to my website, but now is the time to move to phase two, or stop wasting time on fixing the movement which can not be fixed.