Defeated by questions

Defeated by questions

Prahladananda Swami’s defense of Ramesh baba is becoming too obvious

He pathetically tried to portay me as “offender” while in the same time Ramesh followers are walking free through his zones of responsibility. Let’s look at his letter first:

Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2016 10:45 +0300
From: "Prahladananda Swami" <Prahladananda.Swami@pamho.net> To: "Bir Krishna das Goswami" <Bir.Krishna.das.Goswami@pamho.net>,
"Hanuman (das) SDHS (Zagreb - HR)" <Hanuman.SDHS@pamho.net>,
"Patita-pavana das" <patita.pavana@icloud.com> Cc: "Badrinarayan Swami (San Diego - US)" <Badrinarayan.Swami@pamho.net>,
"Bhakti Raghava Swami" <Bhakti.Raghava.Swami@pamho.net>,
"Bhakti-bhusana Swami" <Bhakti-bhusana.Swami@pamho.net>,
"Gopal Krsna Goswami" <Gopal.Krsna.Goswami@pamho.net>,
"Jayadvaita Swami" <Jayadvaita.Swami@pamho.net>,
"Kadamba Kanana Swami" <Kadamba.Kanana.Swami@pamho.net>,
"Kavicandra Swami (GBC Japan)" <Kavicandra.Swami@pamho.net>,
"Lokanath Swami" <Lokanath.Swami@pamho.net>,
"Sacinandana Swami" <Sacinandana.Swami@pamho.net>,
"Virabahu (das) ACBSP (GBC)" <Virabahu.ACBSP@pamho.net>,
"Basu Ghosh Das" <basughoshdas@gmail.com>,
"Sesa das" <sesa.gbc@gmail.com>,
sun@harekrsna.com
Subject: fugitive video at large

Dear Hanuman dasa,
Hare Krishna.

> As you learn from previous experience with secretary issue, the longer you
> ignore my letters, the more evidence I gather on your negligence and the
> bigger pressure I create, and then at the end, you call me offender and
> you want me to apologize. So, please give public statement about Ramesh
> baba now, so that I don’t have to increase public pressure, devotees
> become squeaky when I turn on my pressure cooker.

Thus far you have proved yourself to be an offender against Vaisnava by
presenting allegations with no credible evidence. After an investigation
has been made and your allegations have proven false, we can only await your
sincere apologies. Your mock apologies have only deepen your Vaisnava
aparadhas.

As far as Ramesh baba tour in Croatia, you have again simply made
allegations you have with no supporting evidence, what to speak of any
support it had from any ISKCON authority. You are the who is making
publicity for Ramesh baba in Croatia, not ISKCON authorities.

Yours in the service of Srila Prabhupada,
Prahladananda Swami

PS I am adding Patita Pavana from Croatia as a recevier to my letter.

See, he calls me offender and Ramesh baba tour in Croatia is “allegation with no supporting evidence”. You see how far he is willing to go to cover up nonsense. Now, there was 3 hour nama yajna in ISKCON Sarajavo with Brajraj Sharan leading the bhajans, he calls all this imagination, now I will start asking some very tough questions:

Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2016 06:42:42 +0000
Subject: Re: fugitive video at large
From: Hanuman das
To: Prahladananda Swami <Prahladananda.Swami@pamho.net>,
Bir Krishna das Goswami <Bir.Krishna.das.Goswami@pamho.net>,
"Hanuman (das) SDHS (Zagreb - HR)" <Hanuman.SDHS@pamho.net>, Patita-pavana das <patita.pavana@icloud.com> Cc: "Badrinarayan Swami (San Diego - US)" <Badrinarayan.Swami@pamho.net>,
Bhakti Raghava Swami <Bhakti.Raghava.Swami@pamho.net>,
Bhakti-bhusana Swami <Bhakti-bhusana.Swami@pamho.net>,
Gopal Krsna Goswami <Gopal.Krsna.Goswami@pamho.net>,
Jayadvaita Swami <Jayadvaita.Swami@pamho.net>,
Kadamba Kanana Swami <Kadamba.Kanana.Swami@pamho.net>,
"Kavicandra Swami (GBC Japan)" <Kavicandra.Swami@pamho.net>, Lokanath Swami <Lokanath.Swami@pamho.net>,
Sacinandana Swami <Sacinandana.Swami@pamho.net>,
"Virabahu (das) ACBSP (GBC)" <Virabahu.ACBSP@pamho.net>, Basu Ghosh Das <basughoshdas@gmail.com>,
Sesa das <sesa.gbc@gmail.com>, sun@harekrsna.com,
"Radhe Govinda (dasa) ISM (Split - HR)" <Radhe.Govinda.ISM@pamho.net>

> Thus far you have proved yourself to be an offender against Vaisnava by
> presenting allegations with no credible evidence. After an investigation
> has been made and your allegations have proven false, we can only await your
> sincere apologies. Your mock apologies have only deepen your Vaisnava
> aparadhas.

Dear Prahladananda Swami, please accept my humble obeisances.

All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

Your ad hominem attack and circular reasoning will not help this serious issue.

You claim that we don’t have problem with Ramesh baba in Croatia, because Hanuman das is aparadhi. And Hanuman das is aparadhi because we don’t have problem with Ramesh baba in Croatia. It’s same like saying that we don’t have problem with Ramesh infiltration because Hanuman is eating karmi ice cream.

My mock apology was sent because of your mock statements. In your letter from yesterday, you said:

> Sacianandana Maharaja has not had Bhanu Nandini dasi as a secretary for more than 2 years. Since then she has only had his association in the company of many other devotees.

And 10 days before that, you sent this:

> Bhanu Nandini dasi is doing some work as a secretary for Maharaja, but her office is in a separate building with a separate entry. After the summer Jaya Krsna Das will take over all the duties of Maharaja’s secretary.

So, now, why Jaya Krsna will take over from Bhanu Nandini secretary work which she is not doing for last 2 years? These are completely contradictory statements.

> As far as Ramesh baba tour in Croatia, you have again simply made
> allegations you have with no supporting evidence, what to speak of any
> support it had from any ISKCON authority. You are the who is making
> publicity for Ramesh baba in Croatia, not ISKCON authorities.

Ok, let’s start with ABC. Devotees who are initiated, chanting 16 rounds, and practicing devotional service for more than 15 years are telling me that there was a Ramesh tour Croatia in February 2016. Why would they lie? They even told me they already written to you about this tour. As you added Patita Pavana to this conversation, I will add Radhe Govinda IDS.

So, my ABC questions are:

1. Did somebody else except me already complained to you about Balkans Ramesh tour 2016? Please don’t lie, I already know the answer. You will further implicate yourself if you lie and I could possibly obtain these letters or maybe I already have them.

2. Did you check with Madayanti SNS, who was organiser of this tour? I think she is respectable enough not to lie, can you forward me her reply, or do you want me to write to her?

3. Did you check with Gour Govinda SNS, who was Brajraj Sharan host in Zagreb, did he deny my allegations, can you paste his reply?

4. Brajraj Sharan had 3 hour nama-yajna in ISKCON temple Sarajevo on his 2016 tour. So, before you call me aparadhi with no evidence, can you confirm that this event never happened? Watch your reply, you could further implicate yourself.

Full tour details: http://lastingimpression.info/ramesh_sacinandana/schedule/

Now, of course, question is, why other devotees don’t come out publicly with this information? Answer is simple, they are afraid of your Gestapo methods, look what happened to me, I got banned because making one video and you think this is ok. So, you are silencing devotees with Gestapo methods and then you say there is no evidence. Of course there is no evidence, because everybody who has evidence knows he will be banned if he comes out publicly.

Additional problem, 150 devotees from Croatia will read this email since I will publish it on my website tomorrow, your Godbrothers from the GBC will read it also, will you reply to my 4 questions or remain silent? There is no point in discussing with banned aparadhi, right?

your servant, Hanuman das

See, he says, I am aparadhi, I am imagining things, so I asked him directly about 3 hour Ramesh bhajans lead by Brajraj Sharan in Sarajevo. That event happened on 8th January 2016 in ISKCON Sarajevo temple. And here is his reply:

Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2016 14:31 +0300
From: "Prahladananda Swami" <Prahladananda.Swami@pamho.net> To: "Bir Krishna das Goswami" <Bir.Krishna.das.Goswami@pamho.net>,
"Hanuman (das) SDHS (Zagreb - HR)" <Hanuman.SDHS@pamho.net>,
"Patita-pavana das" <patita.pavana@icloud.com> Cc: "Badrinarayan Swami (San Diego - US)" <Badrinarayan.Swami@pamho.net>,
"Bhakti Raghava Swami" <Bhakti.Raghava.Swami@pamho.net>,
"Bhakti-bhusana Swami" <Bhakti-bhusana.Swami@pamho.net>,
"Gopal Krsna Goswami" <Gopal.Krsna.Goswami@pamho.net>,
"Jayadvaita Swami" <Jayadvaita.Swami@pamho.net>,
"Kadamba Kanana Swami" <Kadamba.Kanana.Swami@pamho.net>,
"Kavicandra Swami (GBC Japan)" <Kavicandra.Swami@pamho.net>,
"Lokanath Swami" <Lokanath.Swami@pamho.net>,
"Sacinandana Swami" <Sacinandana.Swami@pamho.net>,
"Virabahu (das) ACBSP (GBC)" <Virabahu.ACBSP@pamho.net>,
"Basu Ghosh Das" <basughoshdas@gmail.com>,
"Radhe Govinda (dasa) ISM (Split - HR)" <Radhe.Govinda.ISM@pamho.net>,
"Sesa das" <sesa.gbc@gmail.com>,
sun@harekrsna.com
Subject: Re: fugitive video at large

> So, now, why Jaya Krsna will take over from Bhanu Nandini secretary work
> which she is not doing for last 2 years? These are completely
> contradictory statements.

To be more clear, Sacinandana Maharaja has not associated with her except in
public with many other devotees present for more than two years.

Yours in the service of Srila Prabhupada,
Prahladananda Swami

You see this? Complete silence on my 4 questions, because if he answers them, he is finished. Let us analyze his defeat.

Why Prahladanadana Swami couldn’t answer my 4 questions

1. Did somebody else except me already complained to you about Balkans Ramesh tour 2016? Please don’t lie, I already know the answer. You will further implicate yourself if you lie and I could possibly obtain these letters or maybe I already have them.

I know for sure that other devotees reported Ramesh tour to him also, but he ignored them in the same way as he is ignoring me. I personally spoke with devotee who also reported Ramesh tour to Prahladananda Swami. So, when he says that Ramesh tour is “allegations with no supporting evidence” that means he is purposefully hiding the whole Ramesh tour.

So, if he admits here that other people wrote to him, then he can no longer dismiss my video and call me aparadhi. But if he says nobody else reported Ramesh tour, then he is again caught lying.

So, there is no way he can answer this question and keep is reputation. So he remained silent.

2. Did you check with Madayanti SNS, who was organiser of this tour? I think she is respectable enough not to lie, can you forward me her reply, or do you want me to write to her?

To many people were involved in this tour for Madayanti to lie about it. She can’t say that it never happened, so, Prahladananda Swami is covering for her too.

3. Did you check with Gour Govinda SNS, who was Brajraj Sharan host in Zagreb, did he deny my allegations, can you paste his reply?

Again, there are plenty of people he can ask about this tour, but he doesn’t want to do it. He wants to hide it.

4. Brajraj Sharan had 3 hour nama-yajna in ISKCON temple Sarajevo on his 2016 tour. So, before you call me aparadhi with no evidence, can you confirm that this event never happened? Watch your reply, you could further implicate yourself.

If he says there was no Ramesh program in Sarajevo, that I am imagining this, this is plain lying, he can’t afford that as ISKCON official, to be caught lying in email. But if he admits that there was Ramesh tour in Croatia led by Brajraj Sharan, then he is in even bigger trouble, then question will arise why is he banning ISKCON devotees instead of those who organized Ramesh tour.


So, why Prahladanada Swami is not straightforward, Canakya explains.


Shares